Eligibility Criteria for Students requiring a Residence Permit in Sweden
To be eligible for Residence Permit in Sweden to pursue an educational course you require the following things:
- You must be admitted to a full-time accredited university for studies in Sweden.
- You must have paid the first instalment of the tuition fees for your course of study.
- You must have valid supporting documentation to support your residence permit application.
- You must have a valid passport with a validity of minimum six months
- You must possess letter of admission from the university that has offered you admission in its course of study
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during the course of your study in Sweden
- In case you are to stay in Sweden for a period of less than one year, you must have comprehensive health insurance and will need to provide its proof
- You must fully intend to leave Sweden at the end of your course of study