student visa consultants


We are providing  study visa in Finland. Apply for a study Visa with application if you are moving to Finland to study and you have been accepted as a student at an educational institution. The studies must lead to a degree or vocational qualification. Applicable educational institutions include universities and universities of applied sciences, vocational education institutions and, in the case of exchange students, any of the above and upper secondary schools.

We have already provided Study Visa in various country.

Study visa in Finland  today is easier to get without having to worry about obtaining a visa or residence permit. European Union citizens, as well as citizens of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, also don’t need a residence permit to stay in Finland for longer than three months – all they have to do is register their right of residence. Everyone else, however, must apply to become a resident of Finland if they want to stay there for longer than 90 days.

There are different types of residency permit application forms depending on the reason the applicant wants to move to Finland. Possible reasons include:

  • The applicant’s spouse or other family member already resides in Finland.
  • The applicant is applying for a residence permit at the same time as his or her spouse or other family member.
  • The applicant wants to study in Finland.
  • The applicant wants to work in Finland.
  • The applicant is a former Finnish citizen, is a descendant of someone who is a Finnish citizen by birth, evacuated from the former Soviet Union in 1943 or 1944 or served in the Finnish army between 1939 and 1945.

Finland is situated in northern Europe and neighbours Sweden, Norway and Russia. It is a member of the European Union where it represents both Nordic democracy and way of living. Equality in wealth is a key-driver in our society. For an international student Finland is both an exotic and a safe target country. We are providing hazel free study visa in Finland. Get in touch with our Counselor to get best possible suggestions.