TCG Consultants helps you with admission process and student visa in Mauritius universities. TCG Consultants is one of the best Mauritius education consultants in Chandigarh. We are providing study visa in Mauritius.
Mauritius, officially the Republic of Mauritius is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometers off the southeast coast of the African continent. The country includes the islands of Mauritius, Rodriguez, 560 kilometers east of the principal island, the islands of Agaléga and Saint Brandon. The islands of Mauritius, Rodriguez and the French department of Réunion, 170 km, form part of the Mascarene Islands. The area of the country is 2040 km2; its capital is Port Louis.
The first Portuguese explorers found no indigenous people living on the island in 1507. The Dutch settled on the island in 1598 and abandoned it in 1710. Five years later, the island became a French colony and was renamed the Isle de France. The French developed extensive sugar plantations on the island, and the Mauritian Creole language came into existence during their rule.
Come and get easy and affordable study visa in Mauritius.. We are well qualified team to chase your future with very minimal paper work. We are expert in providing study visa, Immigation visa, family visa and many more.
Types of Mauritian Visas
- Mauritian tourist visa is granted for a short period of leisure travel and no business activities permitted.
- Mauritian Transit visa, is valid for 3 days or less, for transferring through port in Mauritius to a third destination.
- On-arrival visa for Mauritius is given at a port of entry. This is different from not needing a visa at all, as the visitor sholud still get the visa before they can in fact seek to pass through immigration.
- Student visa for Mauritius, which permits its holder to study at an institution of higher education in Mauritius.
- Mauritian temporary worker visa, is for people to work in an organisation in Mauritius.
- Spousal visa or partner visa, given to the spouse, civil partner or de facto partner of a resident or Mauritian citizen.
- Mauritian business visa, is for participating in short term commerce in Mauritius.
- Mauritian Marriage visa is given for a lengthy time prior to civil partnership wedding based on a proven relationship with a citizen or resident of Mauritius.