Sweden Study Abroad Consultants in Sector 34 Chandigarh – Are you able to Study Abroad in Sweden? Study in Sweden with TCG Consultants.
Sweden Study Abroad Consultants in Sector 34 Chandigarh
Call us @7998000046
Study in Sweden. Admission opens for August 2021 intake!!Get registered now to steer clear of disappointments.
Call now for admission @7998000046. Only limited seats practice in an instant.
Attention all scholars: please make certain your passports are able. If not please apply immediately to steer clear of delay.
Service introduced by way of TCG Consultants for Sweden Admission:
- Free counseling for college kids to make a choice most well-liked college and path in sweden
- Apply and obtain admissions in Sweden university
- Scholarship options in Sweden
- Sweden Student visa documentation and guidance
- Apply and obtain pupil visa for Sweden
Explore Sweden with TCG Consultants
Ancient rune stones, fashionable espresso houses, Viking ruins, elegant cities, vast forests—Sweden is a soulful blend of medieval architecture, herbal attractiveness, and suave, fashionable design. With its cutting edge educational machine, it’s also a premier find out about abroad vacation spot. The student-friendly cities of Lund and be offering a chance to check in English at top-ranked Scandinavian universities. The school city of Lund encircles a putting cathedral whole with a mythological massive in the crypt and a fabulous astrological clock. An world hub for schooling and research, it is likely one of the most affordable find out about in another country locales in Europe. Picturesque Uppsala is a college town combining small-town allure with a youthful vibe.
Sweden as a rustic is understood for its innovations and universities with educational excellence that lend a hand students construct an excellent occupation. There is more that Sweden can offer be it the scenic outside places, cultural rezenduous or lip smacking cuisine. So come on, check out what Sweden has in store for you.
• Capital: Stockholm
• inhabitants: 9.517 million
• GDP: $525.7 billion
• Number of Universities: 51
• Currency: Swedish krona (SEK)
• Official Languages: Swedish
WHY STUDY IN SWEDEN?
• Courses with innovative generation and prime end research
• Liberal scholarships as much as 100%
• IELTS/TOEFL now not required for Engineers
• Beautiful cities, environment friendly public transportation, peaceful nation with minimum air pollution
• Industry centric classes to present students sensible revel in and ability independence to cause them to competitive.
• Rigorous quality control on all classes taught
• Most universities totally subsidize tuition prices for students, irrespective of their nationality , making education reasonably affordable
• Sizeable number of classes offered in English so overseas language will have to not be a barrier for international scholars.
• Excellent International find out about environment with all methods taught in English
• One of essentially the most technically sturdy countries on the subject of innovations
• Three Swedish universities figures in the list of global’s peak 100 universities
• One of the most powerful economies on the planet
• Birthplace of many a hit innovative firms like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson, Tetrapak Ikea, H&M, Eletrolux
THE SWEDISH EDUCATION SYSTEM
• There are over 50 establishments offering higher training in Sweden.
• Degrees are in most cases presented at 3 ranges: bachelors, masters and doctoral.
• Greater autonomy is given to Institutions to construction classes and programmes in line with their very own needs, using a credit device, permitting students to have say in their finding out and training.
• Masters programmes are offered in shut collaborate with local business and establishments are obliged to have interaction with the local people whilst specialising in explicit topic areas.
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Exemption is given for engineering scholars )
COST OF STUDY
• The tuition fees in most cases range between SEK 70,000 and 170,000 consistent with instructional year (round EUR 7,000-17,000). The exact quantity relies on your program, level degree and the university.
• SEK 8370 per month (Swedish Krona per 30 days)*
WORK PERMIT AND STAY BACK
• Unlimited paintings rights for students whilst finding out(Dependents can sign up for)
• 6 months keep back
Need extra information? Click here to contact our expert counselor.